Who are we?
Custimy - the acronym of customers and customization, is the captivation of who we are!
In a time of recession and disruption, we believe there is a place for innovation and growth. We have therefore embarked the journey of creating the Next-Generation Most accessible Customer Data Platform for small and medium sized businesses in Denmark & Europe.
Fueled by the modern digital age, with the purpose of minimizing the competitive gap between SMEs and Enterprises created in the new digital world, where data is the new gold. We want to empower and help SMEs to compete!
What will you be doing?
You will become an integral part of a newly shaped Enablement department focusing on creating the next generation Customer Data Platform. You will be working in a task-force dedicated team pushing our ways of enabling every single customer to deliver on actionable insights in a way everyone can understand.
- Create new ground-breaking gamification for the Custimy application.
- Improve, expand and optimize our lead-scoring and CRM scoring.
- Optimize and create new data integrations for data visibility.
- Work across all teams and departments to ensure the technical perspective.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Enablement.
- Shape the future of Enablement in Custimy.
Who are you?
You are a passionate junior Full-Stacker and a development enthusiast, who is ready to become a part of an exciting journey where the sky’s the limit.
You have some experience in the following:
- Python. Experience with Django and Python scripting is a big plus.
- Experience working with ORMs and building REST APIs
- Understanding of SQL and database migrations.
- Self-driven, responsible and confident working with a high degree of freedom.
- Great at attaining knowledge independently and having an eye for the bigger picture.
- Good overall communication skills. Great in English, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable collaborating and working remotely.